In this special edition of ‘Sarai Goes Wild’ (no, nothing inappropriate is about to happen, whomp whomp!), I must send out a gracious THANK YOU to the lovely ladies of essentjewels. Monica and Carolina, your posts are beautiful and fun and I am totally twinkly and elated over your nomination of me and my blog baby here. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤
—–> The rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post, share 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 bloggers you admire, leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven things about moi:
1. Yellow is my favorite color.
2. Although I now love writing, I hated it up until about a year and a half ago.
3. I have a thing for really cool sneakers and pictures of freeze pops. I think it’s all the bright colors involved. They make me go all googly-eyed.
4. Giraffes are my favorite animal. I like them for two reasons: 1) They are peaceful, but fight like crazy for what they believe in. Nat Geo told me this is so. They even showed me a video of a giraffe fight one evening on the tellie to further prove their point. 2) Giraffes have really freakin long necks. As my neck is short (like too short for super cute, long earrings because they’ll be kissing the tops of my toes hanging so low), I think it would be pretty awesome to have a long neck in my next life. Not necessarily giraffe long, but you get the point.
5. I don’t like papaya or Asian pears.
6. I’m in love with Hawaii.
7. I have super crazy/strange/magical/outrageous dreams nearly every night. I should probably write a book about them all.
15 Blogs/Bloggers that I ADORE!
“Joy is the feeling of grinning inside.” -Melba Colgrove 🙂